Outage Reporting

Outage Reporting

Who Do I Call When The Lights Go Out?

If you are experiencing a power outage, first check your fuses or breakers at your residence before calling in.  This will eliminate the need for one of our employees to visit the service if the cause is internal.

To report an outage call:


Your call will automatically be transferred to Cooperative Response Center Inc. (CRC), our after hour and outage answering service.

Current Outages

For easier mobile viewing tap here
Outage Map



CRC Information

Restoring Power