Your Home - CFL Recycling Program
North Western Electric in conjunction with Williams County Solid Waste Reduction and Recycling offer a fluorescent bulb recycling program.
- Must be a resident of Williams or Defiance counties
- Types of bulbs accepted: Fluorescent circular and compact bulbs or tubes up to four feet in length
- Residential use only, no commercial or industrial use bulbs
- NO BROKEN BULBS ACCEPTED
- Limit of 10 bulbs per visit
- NO CHARGE FOR RECYCLING
- Bulbs can be dropped off at:
North Western Electric Cooperative
04125 State Route 576
Business hours are 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday.
For more information, please contact North Western Electric’s office at 419-636-5051 or 800-647-6932.